The Vario-Pergola self-supporting sunroof is perfect for courtyards, decks and outdoor living areas.
The new Vario-Pergola is suitable for a wide variety of commercial and residential applications. It can be installed using wall or ceiling brackets and doesn’t require an existing structure, as it supports itself on 60x60mm square front posts.
Lightweight but robust, the Vario-Pergola is based on the popular Varioscreen system and comes with integrated water gutters on the side tracks allowing outdoor areas to be utilised in light rain.
Available in Helio 93 and Helio 86 (fabric width up to 2.67cm) or Helioshade 100 in larger custom widths, the Vario-Pergola is an ideal addition to any building and extends your outdoor living space – all year round.
- 5 year warranty
- Retractable sunroof
- Self supporting structure
- Easy installation
- Motorised operation.
- Vario-Pergola is custom colour powder-coated
- Single units can be butted side-by-side using a double centre rail
- Front bar – single part aluminium profile 91.5 x 44mm, wall thickness 2.5mm
- Front bar end caps are diecast zinc with plastic roller gliders
- 85mm galvanised steel roller tube
- Side rails – extruded aluminium 110 x 91mm with integrated rain gutter
- Front posts – 60 x 60 x 4mm aluminium square tube. 150 x 150mm floor fixing plates
- Mounting – aluminium wall brackets with adjustable tilting range of 0 – 35°
- Top fix mounting brackets available
- Tension provided by heavy duty steel springs inside roller tube
- Standard pricing regardless of height of support posts
- All Vario-Pergola units come with fabric support roller included
- Up to a projection of 3500mm, a support roller is mounted close to the legs
- For a projection from 3500mm up to 5250mm, 2 x support rollers are mounted in equal distances
- For a projection of more than 5250mm, 3 x support rollers are mounted.